same here man..pharmacy
and gonna walk on at UVA-Wise
what are you planning to go to college for...if you are going?
i myself am planning to go into pharmacy
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
same here man..pharmacy
and gonna walk on at UVA-Wise
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
where are you going after uva-wise
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
not too sure yet, i've heard that they're gonna build a pharmacy school up in grundy, and i heard that ETSU has a paharmacy school or is gonna add one..
if not those places, prolly georgia, or over on the coast in Va..
what about you?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
UVA Wise--Pysical Therapy.
i am pretty sure that they already have a pharmacy school in grundy...i heard that etsu might not get the school but they would move it to UT...but i would love to go to atlanta since its near ATHENS
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'll prolly be going to MECC, just to get my GPA up. I want to be a teacher and a coach....
oh, well, any school is fine with me, but i would just like to go to a school not around here, thats why im leaning towards Georgia. And after that, off to Oregon i go...maybe colorado or montana also..??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
once i am out of college and in the working world the farthesti am moving is johnson city...i just love it around here
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
i like it around here, but there's so much else out there though. Plus, the money is different in pharmacy than it is around here. If you move off to a bigger city or somewhere in dire need of pharmacists, the pay could raise up 20-30 more a year..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks